Frequently Asked Questions
What is a subscription?
A QuivvyTools subscription combines one Podio user and one Podio organisation.
Because signing up for QuivvyTools happens via your Podio login, everything within QuivvyTools is organised around your Podio user.
In case you have subscriptions for multiple organizations, all these subscriptions can be managed into the QuivvyTools account connected to your Podio user.
What is a package?
Within a specific subscription, you can choose between 2 package types:
- check all calculation & relationship dependencies of a Podio organisation
- check all errors of a Podio organisation
Podio + Globiflow Package
Everything that is included in the Podio Package, plus
- check all dependencies between Podio and Globiflow within your organization
- check all misconfigurations and errors of your Globiflow setup
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the trial period, the subscription will expire. To keep your subscription active, you need to buy credit and manually re-activate the subscription.
How does the subscription pricing model work?
An active subscription is valid for 1 month, starting from the day you start the subscription.
By "month" a period of 31 days is meant, e.g. if you start a subscription on April 14th, then your subscription will renew on May 15th.
Can I "pause" a certain subscription?
Yes, everyone has the ability to pause their subscription(s). Meaning your subscription will remain active for the remainder of your 31-day period, and will then be paused - until you decide to start another 31-day period.
What happens to a subscription if my wallet is empty?
When an active subscription reaches the renewal date and there is insufficient credit in your wallet, the subscription will expire.
An expired subscription can be manually re-activated at any time (after topping up your account).
What if multiple employees from our company want to use QuivvyTools?
Because QuivvyTools is centered around your Podio login, each user from your company will need their own QuivvyTools user account.
This makes sense, since different Podio users will most likely have different admin rights within different workspaces, and thus will see a different architecture (obviously, for security reasons our tool will only show information about workspaces of which you are a member).
Having said that, additional users from your company can have their own subscription with an 80% discount, with the following restrictions:
- only Organization Admins can add additional users (restriction of Podio API)
- additional users follow the subscription period & settings of the main QuivvyTools account holder
- additional users need to be an Admin member in at least 1 workspace of your organization
Signup process for additional users:
- An additional user needs to create his/her own QuivvyTools login (without selecting a subscription)
- Your Organisation Admin will then be able to add this user to the main subscription
Do you offer a discount for non-profit organisations?
Yes, just like Podio itself, we offer a 10% discount for non-profit organisations.
(this reduction will be applied to the subscription of the main account user for this organisation)
Please contact us to claim your discount.
Do you offer a discount for additional users from my company?
Yes, additional users of your organisation can have their own subscription for just 20% of the list price!
(so either €5 or €9 per Month, depending on the chosen package)
This reduction will be applied to the subscription of the main account user.
What is my wallet?
Basically, QuivvyTools membership works on a pre-paid basis, where you first top up your account balance ("wallet").
Each time a subscription renews, the correct amount will be taken from your wallet.
What if my payment was not added to my wallet?
In case of any problems with failed payments, please contact support.
Can I connect more than one organisation / client?
Your end client will be oblivious to the fact that QuivvyTools is being used for their Podio organization (as this is your responsibility as a Podio Partner and/or point of contact for your end client).
What is the meaning of the different colors within the website?
We use color to visualize the different levels of your Podio/Globiflow infrastructure:
- Yellow for organisations
- Purple for workspaces
- Blue for apps
- Green for fields
- Orange for GlobiFlows
What is the meaning of the different colors within the Chrome Extension?
We use 3 different colors within the Chrome Extension
- a grey icon means there are no dependencies
- a green icon means there are dependencies
- a red icon means there are dependencies with errors
How do I connect my Globiflow account?
To successfully connect Globiflow for an organization, please use the following procedure:
- Open a Google Chrome browser and install the QuivvyTools Chrome extension
- Log in to Globiflow with the account of the organization you want to connect
- Select your organization node in the Globiflow tree
- Click on the "Connect to QuivvyTools" button
Remark 1: You need to have a QuivvyTools session active in the same browser (Chrome) as Globiflow.
Remark 2: Our Chrome extension is not needed to keep this connection active after initial connect.