Dec 13, 2018
QuivvyTools Architecture released
We have launched our Architecture Extension for Podio & Globiflow!
This advanced extension gives you a complete, 360° overview of all your Podio & Globiflow interdependencies.
- Before deleting a specific Podio field, double-check whether the field is still being used by certain globiflows, Podio relationships and/or calculations
- View all incoming + outgoing dependencies from every angle (Globiflow + Podio organisation, workspace, app, item, field)
- Faster debugging (eg our tool will even tell you exactly which Globiflow bricks to check)
- Browse or print documentation about your Podio & Globiflow setup
We now launched our extension publicly and hereby invite you to check it out for free at https://quivvytools.com
- Connect with your Podio account
- Choose the organisation(s) you want to explore
- (Optionally) connect your Globiflow account(s)
- Start exploring!
It's completely functional & free to use during the beta phase.
Extra features we are currently looking into:
- Advanced search & filtering
e.g. search Globiflow bricks containing specific text, search Podio fields & calculation references,...
- Graphical representation
generate domain model diagrams of your Podio setup
- Chrome extension
click on any field in a Podio template and instantly check its Podio & Globiflow dependencies
ALL feedback (especially with regards to usability & functionality) is very much appreciated!
(use the logged-in support form on our website)
Mike & Tomas @ QuivvyTools